12/17/08

Blog... Blog... Blog...

The idea of this blog is a very creative way of learning. It allows students to interact with each other based on the class itself and the coursework. It’s a valuable tool which does not require the typical “schoolwork” energy. I, myself, did not put in sufficient energy and as a result I did not benefit the way I should and could have from this assignment. At the time, I saw the assignments as a nuisance, however, looking back, I realize how much I lost out just by not taking the few minutes to complete this assignment and I’m very regretful. Grades aside even, I just think I did not meet the full potential with this class that I could have if I had done this assignment the way I should have. The blog is a fun and learning experience as well as one of communication and interpersonal understanding and I think it should be continued in future classes. It’s a unique and creative method of management education, and it even provides management experience-in managing our own blogs!

No comments: